Saturday, September 14, 2013

The Broccolino




My friend Unique and I made a 1st time stop at this Italian restaurant name Broccolino. The food was so good.  I never ever order salad because no restaurant has ever satisfied my taste buds when it comes to a salad.  The reason I ended up with this wonderful salad is because, I didn't know that Insalata was Italian for salad.  And no, I did not ask. 

But I did understand what chicken, avocado, and shrimp was. These were the choices in which you could add to your Insalata.  So I had fresh avocado and chicken.  I was disappointed when I realized that I ordered the salad, until I took one bite.  Man!

From the picture collage below you can see, I that did all but lick the plate.  Great salad. Oh Unique had a salmon sandwich.  She said  it was good.  She was full after eating half.  So, I give them a 10 for taste, 9 for presentation, 10 for interesting ambiance.

broccolinonyc.com
446A Dean St
(between 5th Ave & Flatbush Ave)
Brooklyn, NY 11217
(718) 678-4200

 Feel free to share your experience about this restaurant in the comments below.
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.10

No comments:

Post a Comment