Sunday, July 21, 2013

Fish n Sip

Fish n Sip is one of my favorite places to eat.  The atmosphere is friendly and cozy. I have been here 4 times this year and I love it.  I usually order the Talapia.  As their name suggest they specialize in fish.  The always cook their fish perfectly.  I treated my friends to lunch. Zakiya order the Rainbow Fish above.  And Elli ordered the Salmon.  Z's Rainbow Fish looked so good, she caught me eying her plate and offered me some.  My stake was good too, but I promise you on my next visit I will be ordering the Rainbow.  I give them 10 for taste, 8 for service, 7 for ambiance.

The Salmon

The Stake

Feel free to share your experience about this restaurant in the comments below.
 
http://fishandsip.com/
216 Flatbush Avenue 
(between Dean St. and Bergen St.)
 Brooklyn, NY 11217
(718) 636-2256

No comments:

Post a Comment