Monday, May 27, 2013

The Chololate Room



Yes! The restaurant that specializes in chocolate...Loving that this is a dinner giving chocolate the respect it deserves, almost everything is chocolate. And the ambiance; cozy and romantic.

This is my get my head back in the game spot, my get over that guy spot my, indulge and no regret spot. This is my favorite spot. Just go!  You will love it too.

I took a friend there that need a cheer me up. She loved it and walked out on a chocolate high.  I walked out with a chocolate over dose.  If I had a Chocolate room in my place, it would be my favorite room in the house.

I am sure if you are a chocolate lover and you live in NYC.  You have been here before.  If not go.  It's perfect for lovers, foes, friends and solo stops.  I give them a 10 for everything.  10 for service, 10 for taste, 10 for ambiance.






86 5th Ave
(between St. Marks & Prospect Pl.)
Brooklyn, NY 11217
Neighborhood: Park Slope
(718) 783-2900

No comments:

Post a Comment